If your business is a restaurant or bar, please read on...
The grant application process has not yet started. There is no rush to file your business tax return.
Here's what we know:
- SBA and the White House are building an online platform that will process applications
- In the next 7 to 10 days, SBA will release application information and timing, including any required documentation (we don't yet know if a tax return will be required). Word is that SBA is reaching out to POS providers as a source of gross income.
- SBA expects the application process to begin in 2 weeks.
- Eligible applicants in the first 21 days will be restricted to women operated businesses, veterans and economically disadvantaged.
- After (30-45 days from now), the program opens to all.
For now , make sure you have your SIM and DUN numbers ready to go, just in case they are needed.
If you have questions, please let us know.