top of page

Convert Your Traditional IRA/401K To A Roth IRA

If you have a traditional IRA/401k, please read on...

If your income will be much lower than usual this year, consider converting all or part of your account balance to a Roth IRA. The amount converted would be taxable income this year, but if you're in a much lower tax bracket, the small amount of tax may be worth paying.

The conversion must be done by December 31.

If you need our help evaluating the conversion, please let us know.

14 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page